General terms and conditions
Flat Hotel Rüther OHG
What many guests do not know, but should know:
If a guest stays in a hotel, inn / guesthouse or also with a landlord of
Holiday flats or holiday homes a room / holiday flat / holiday home
reservation, also known as a booking, a so-called "
Guest Accommodation Contract" comes into effect. With the acceptance of the reservation / booking by
the landlord, the guest has rights, but also obligations. The following are our general
Terms and Conditions (GTC) based on the recommendations of the German Hotel and
Rights and obligations arising from the guest accommodation contract
1. the guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room/apartment is
ordered in writing or verbally on the part of the guest and are
has been confirmed in writing or verbally. In the course of this, the guest also has the
General Terms and Conditions of the hotel accepted.
2. the conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contracting partners to
Fulfilment of the contract. In doing so, both parties simultaneously accept the valid GTC
3. the landlord is obliged, if the room is not made available to the guest
compensation (the maximum here is the total amount of the reservation).
(Non-provision due to force majeure is excluded from this - i.e. fire,
storm, earthquake, flood, etc.).
4. in the event of non-utilisation of the contractual services, the guest is obligated to pay the
to pay the agreed price.
5. the landlord is obliged in good faith to return unclaimed property to the
Room or holiday flat to be allocated elsewhere if possible.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the place of business.
1. booking conditions:
Every holiday booking / reservation request must be made in writing by e-mail, fax, via
Our online booking option on our website or verbally on the phone, stating the name and full address / telephone number of the tenant / guest and the number of persons. Number of adults / number of children and their age.
If a hotel room / flat is rented at short notice by telephone and written confirmation by the hotel is therefore no longer possible, the General Terms and Conditions are nevertheless binding for the guest booking by telephone. With the verbal confirmation
on the part of the hotel, the guest accommodation contract has come into effect.
1. packages and special offers cannot be combined and cannot be booked in sequence. Exceptions require the consent and written confirmation of the hotelier.
2. the guest does not acquire any claim to the provision of specific rooms. Should agreed rooms not be available, the hotelier shall be obliged to endeavour to find equivalent replacements (without additional costs) on the premises or elsewhere.
In the interest of all guests, pets are only allowed on request and with explicit confirmation, and only in designated rooms.
4. all hotel services include the currently valid value added tax.
5. free services of the hotel do not entitle to price reductions in case of non-availability or non-utilisation.
6. the customer shall be liable for damage to the rented property without proof of fault on the part of the hotel being required.
7. errors, price changes and changes in arrangements reserved.
2. cancellation conditions:
Cancellation of the rental contract must be notified to us in writing or by telephone as soon as possible.
Free cancellations are accepted up to 28 days before arrival (6 weeks for groups).
accepted (bookings of 5 rooms or more count as a group).
In case of cancellation 27 - 15 days prior to arrival we charge 50 percent of the travel amount.
In case of cancellation 14 - 1 day(s) before arrival we charge 65 percent of the travel amount.
In the event of cancellation on the day of arrival or in the event of a "no show" (no-show), we will charge 80 per cent of the trip total.
Online Dispute Resolution Platform of the European Commission:
Flat Hotel Rüther does not undertake to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Status: August 2016 (herewith all previous versions expire)